Search Results for: label/Wills Lifestyle Indian Fashion Week
Here are few images of Rajasthan Fashion week 2012
Rajasthan Fashion Week 2012 begins in Jaipur from 24 May 2012. Rajastan Fashion week is a 3 days extravaganza full of luxury, style and glamour with cultural elements of Rajasthan, The show featured the collections of approx 30 renowned National & International Designers with a few upcoming talents.
Bollywood star Vivek oberoi, Shishupal Singh and Shivalika inaugurated the Rajasthan Fashion Week 2012. Vivek oberai also walk on the ramp with HIV Positive children. The event will also showcase collections from world renowned Jewelry Houses and scintillating accessory designers.
Also Read about these various Fashion Weeks & view the Top Models of India walking on the ramp: Lakme Fashion Week 2012 ~ Karachi Fashion Week 2012 ~ India Fashion Week 2012 ~ Pune Fashion Week 2012.
Today when more and more people are becoming brand conscious retailers are cashing on it and are earning big bucks. The big names in the clothing brands tell us how our fashion scenario has evolved and changed. The brands have changed the whole style and clothing scenario. In the last couple of decades, India has become one of the most prominent fashion destinations of Asia, if not in the world. Fashion shows like ~ Lakme Fashion Week, Wills India Fashion Week are two of the most foremost fashion shows of India. Our neighbor Pakistan has also trying hard to improve their fashion status; Karachi Fashion Week is one great example of that.
Both for men & women, Jeans is a fashion status, especially in urban areas of India, many national & international brands are pouring each month & spending millions of dollars to mark their name in the customer’s mind. Here are top 10 Jeans brands in the year of 2012.
- Wrangler- Wrangler is a manufacturer of jeans. Its headquarters are located in downtown Greensboro, North Carolina, with production plants in a variety of locations throughout the world. Wrangler Jeans were first made by Blue Bell, who acquired the brand when they took over Casey Jones in the mid-1940s. Blue Bell employed Bernard Lichtenstein (‘Rodeo Ben’), a Polish tailor from Łódź who worked closely with cowboys, to help design jeans suitable for rodeo use. This was the origin of Wrangler Jeans. The 13MWZ style, introduced in 1947, is still available worldwide. In addition to this, Wrangler has since introduced several other lines that are more designated towards a specific group or demographic. Some examples of this are 20X, Riggs and Aura. Here are the complete collection of Wrangler’s Men’s Boot-Cut Jeans.
- Levi’s- Levi Strauss and Company (LS&CO) is a privately held clothing company known worldwide for its Levi’s brand of denim jeans. It was founded in 1853 when Levi Strauss came from Buttenheim, Franconia to San Francisco, California to open a west coast branch of his brothers’ New York dry goods business. It is one of the most leading denim brands and can be considered to be the best as the youth of India are passionate about the best fits and affordable prices of Levi’s. Check out the latest Levi’s perfectly Slimming Boot-cut Jeans.
- KLounge- K-Lounge is a trendsetting Fashion Retail Chain promoted by India’s premiere Fashion House – Kewal Kiran Clothing Limited. The company boasts of revolutionizing Fashion India Inc. through their 4 brands Killer, Easies, Lawman and Integrity. All these brands have attained a cult status and are exclusively available through the K-Lounge Fashion Chain. This Retail Brand of the company is replete with an extensive range of Jeans, Trousers, Shirts, T-shirts and Jackets.
- Flying Machine-Flying Machine range of apparel reflects the future of Indian Youth fashion that believes in bringing real time international fashion to Indian audience. The brand with its contemporary styling focuses on the trends and fads of the season. The protagonist of Flying Machine Fashion Tripping Story is one such individual. With the introduction of Nano Technology Flying Machine has come up with technological advances like Temperature regulation through hot and cold zones. Stain free jeans that can’t be spoiled by coffee or wine. Zero odour jeans, Bi-stretch jeans that do not de-shape even after repeated wear and undoubtedly the best skin fit jeans ever.
- Spykar-The Spykar story started way back in 1992, when Mr. Prasad Pabrekar led by ambition ventured into fashion apparels and accessories to make use of his vast gamut of technical knowledge in processing of denim garments. He started the company with the firm belief that the best investment for the Company was Human Capital, starting with a just a handful, and slowly built up a company with over 300 associates. Spykar has always strived to produce a product, having a global appeal. Denims are the core of the company’s business. To continuously innovate, and to bring new styles, cuts and fabric to the market, the company has a team of young and dedicated designers and merchandisers, who are extremely aware of the latest trends in the international market. Since Spykar designs specifically for Indian audiences, it has the best fits and designs in its repertoire.
- Diesel-The Company was founded by Renzo Rosso and his former boss Adriano Goldschmied of the AG Jeans Company, in 1978. Diesel’s milestone years include 1985 (Renzo’s complete acquisition of the company), 1988 the hiring straight out of fashion college of current head designer and Creative Director Wilbert Das, 1991 (beginning of the international marketing strategy) and 1996 (opening of Diesel’s first flagship store on New York City’s Lexington Avenue).
- True Religion-True Religion Brand Jeans is known not only for its denim, but also for its knit and woven sportswear, such as t-shirts, western shirts, sweatshirts and sweatpants that all have that vintage feel. True Religion’s commitment to perfect fit, timeless style and that hippie bohemian chic flair have solidified True Religion’s brand position as a leader in premium denim and casual sportswear globally.
- Pepe Jeans London-The year is 1973, David Bowie has just released Ziggy Stardust & The Spiders From Mars, ´Slades Cum On Feel The Noize´was blaring out on stereos everywhere, Marlon Brando refuses to accept his Oscar as a protest against the plight of native American Indians, Mean Streets, Live And Let Die, Paper Moon and Serpico are filling up the cinemas and Evel Knievel is the hero of the moment. By 1980 Pepe Jeans London was rivaling all of the big US brands for No.1 spot in the market place, becoming the UKs most successful jeans brand ever.
- Lee-The Company was formed in 1889 by Henry David Lee as the Lee Mercantile Company at Salina, Kansas producing dungarees and jackets. The growth of Lee was prompted by the introduction of the Union-All work jumpsuit in 1913 and their first overall in 1920. Later in the 1920s Lee introduced a zipper fly and continued to expand. Lee is one of the best Indian Denim Brands for men in India as is highly popular amongst the youth. Check Out the latest collections of Lee Jeans.
- Numero Uno-Numero Uno, one of the India’s first indigenously manufactured denim labels, was incorporated in 1987 by HI Fashion Clothing Co. The flagship brand of Numero Uno Clothing Ltd., Numero Uno has over the year’s transformation into a dynamic and responsive brand for the youth. Today, it has the privilege of being one of the few power brands that fuses international trends, innovative fabric, washes, treatments and accessible pricing. Numero Uno started by primarily manufacturing jeans for men and slowly moved into jeans for women, eventually designing and manufacturing complete wardrobes for men and women. The company has been introducing trendy and innovative themes every season to cater to changing tastes and lifestyles.